Monday, January 4, 2010

Comments, Concerns, Matatus?

I have heard from several people that they had trouble posting comments on the blog. I've changed the settings so please try again and let me know if it worked. I am sad when a post gets no comments...then I think no one is reading it or if they did read it, they absolutely hated it.

I'm back from my trip to the coast but have been waylaid in Nairobi for 3 days because of a nation-wide matatu strike. The only way to get from Nairobi to my town is on a matatu so I'm here until Thursday when everyone else will be trying to use the matatus as well so it might be a challenging trip home. Fortunately, I'm at a friend's house here in Nairobi and there are 5 of us stranded here so it's been quite nice. I'm thinking it will give me time to catch up on my blog so check back soon for safari photos!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete